Please try the following:
- Click the
Refresh button, or try again later.
- If you typed the page address in the Address bar, make sure that
it is spelled correctly.
- To check your connection settings, click the Tools menu, and then click
Internet Options. On the Connections tab, click Settings.
The settings should match those provided by your local area network (LAN) administrator or Internet service provider (ISP).
- See if your Internet connection settings are being detected. You can set Microsoft Windows to examine your network and automatically discover network connection settings (if your network administrator has enabled this setting).
- Click the Tools menu, and then click Internet Options.
- On the Connections tab, click LAN Settings.
- Select Automatically detect settings, and then click OK.
Some sites require 128-bit connection security. Click the Help menu and then click About to determine what strength security you have installed.
If you are trying to reach a secure site, make sure your Security settings can support it. Click the Tools menu, and then click Internet Options. On the Advanced tab, scroll to the Security section and check settings for SSL 2.0, SSL 3.0, TLS 1.0, PCT 1.0.
- Click the Back button to try another link.
Cannot find server or DNS Error